Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Keys To Getting A VA Mortgage With Low Credit Scores...



You may have been told you need a 620 minimum credit score to get a VA loan.

Not true!

That’s a rule for that mortgage company – not the VA.

I don’t have a minimum score to get a VA loan!

Here are the keys to get a VA loan with less than a 620 score…

1) I must get an Approve / Eligible when I run your loan through the automated system.

2) You can’t have any open collections. In other words you can’t have collections with open balances.

If you have been told your score is too low to get a VA approval – I very well might be able to help you. …Apply online now or give me a call!

Special note: Use the search feature in the title bar of this web site to learn about any subject related to mortgages. It’s quite a resource!

That’s it for today!

Have a good day today! …and thanks for reading.

Brett

To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now – CLICK HERE and fill out this simple application.
To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips – CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment