Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How To Refinance When You Are Upside Down In Your House...


  
Did you realize that if you are upside down in your house and your current mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac you may still be able to refinance?

It's true!

As long as you would otherwise qualify for a mortgage I can refinance you up to 125% of the value of your home!

If you are unsure if your mortgage is owned by Fannie or Freddie here are some helpful web sites for you...

Check if your mortgage is with Fannie here.

Check if your mortgage is with Freddie here.  

If you are in this situation - give me a call or shoot me an email!  ...I just might be able to help you out!

That's it for today! 
  
Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.
  
Brett
 
  
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.

To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment