Monday, February 23, 2015

New Mortgage Rules Coming August 1st…

small brett pic New Mortgage Rules Coming August 1st...
If there is one thing for certain in life it’s that the Federal Government likes to make new rules.
I wanted to give you a “heads up” on more rule changes coming down the pike in the mortgage world…
On August 1 of this year there are new RESPA – TRUTH IN LENDING rules going into place.
They will be consolidating the Truth In Lending statement, and the Good Faith Estimate into a new form called a Loan Estimate.
They will also be consolidating the Truth In Lending statement and the HUD-1/1a Settlement Statement into a new form called the Closing Disclosure.
I know you couldn’t stand to wait another minute for this important information. …so, I thought I would get it to you as soon as possible.
That’s it for today!
I hope you have a great day! Thanks for reading!
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment