Monday, December 16, 2013

Refinance Solution For Pesky Second Lien Holder…

brett1 209x300 Refinance Solution For Pesky Second Lien Holder...Ho, Ho, Ho!
I hope you are able to spend time with your family this Christmas season!
Few things…
The Fed is scheduled to meet this Wednesday. With a new chairwoman this meeting should be interesting. …and, could be a market mover. I’ll keep my eye’s out for ‘ya.
If you own your home free and clear, or have a non escrowed loan, and you don’t particularly want to write a check for your tax bill this year there is another way to pay your taxes. …You could refinance your home and roll your property taxes into the new loan.
Problem – Solution…
Are you unable to refinance your first mortgage because your second lien holder refuses to subordinate their lien position?
…if so, I have a solution for you.
I can refinance your first mortgage, and I don’t need a resubordination agreement signed by the second lien holder.
When values drop it’s not uncommon for second lien holders to refuse to subordinate their lien position on a refinance.
Be aware that you don’t need their permission to refinance your first mortgage!
If you are in this situation – shoot me an email or give me a call. I might be able to help you!
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today! …and thanks for reading.
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment