Monday, October 29, 2012

What To Do When Your Spouse Has No Credit Scores...


If you are trying to buy a house - but your spouse has no credit scores you have a problem.

The problem is that you can't use your spouse's income for your loan, because they won't be allowed to be on the loan.

     ...but, not if you use me as your loan officer!

As long as the other aspects of your loan are strong - I can add the spouse with no scores to your loan - AND USE THEIR INCOME!

So, if you know of someone in this situation - let them know about me. ...I can probably help them.  
 
Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.
  
Brett
 
  
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.

To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment