Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How To Use FHA To Buy Apartment Buildings and Healthcare Facilities...

Good Morning!


Did you realize that FHA has a multi-family lending program for mulit-family and healthcare facilities?

It's called the multifamily accelerated processing program.

...and I am a participating lender in this program.

This wonderful program allows you to use FHA financing to purchase, refinance, and construct apartment complexes, and healthcare facilities.

Here are some key aspects of these loans...

1) Rates as low as 4.25% on a 35 year term (apr 4.85%).

2) Loan size - no upper limit.

3) 80% cash out refinance.

4) 83.3% Purchase loan to value ratio.

5) Up to 90% Loan to value ratio on construction loans.

6) Non recourse loans.

If you are interested in this program - give me a call or shoot me an email and tell me what you are interested in accomplishing.

I'll see if I can help you out on it!


REMEMBER: I can do FHA loans on single family homes now down to 500 credit scores - read this blog post to learn more...

Have a good day today! ...and thanks for reading.


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment