Monday, September 26, 2011

I Can Do This Loan Down To A 580 Credit Score...

Good Morning!

Did you know that I can do an FHA loans down to a 580 credit score now?

...Yes I can!

Here's a few things needed to qualify for this program...

1) We either need 12 months cancelled rent checks, or if you rent from an apartment complex we'll need a verification of rent from the complex.

2) No mortgage or rent lates in the last 12 months.

3) Gifts are allowed for down payment and closing costs.

4) Online home buyer education course required - I can show you how to do this.

If your credit score is between 580 and 620 and you want to purchase a home - you need to apply with me. The odds are I can get you a mortgage.

...and, we're talking a good, low interest rate, fha loan!

Here's the link to my application page... http://loansdonequickly.com/apply-now-2/

Thanks for reading! ...and, have a great day!

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment