Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Want To Refinance, But You Are Upside Down In Your House? ...I Have Some Loans That Might Help.

Good Morning!



Would you like to refinance your house, but you currently owe more than your house is worth?



If so, then I have several programs I can use to get you refinanced - depending on if your current loan is a Fannie Mae loan, Freddie Mac loan, or an FHA loan.



...Some of these programs will refinance up to 125% combined loan to value ratio!



If you are in this situation then I encourage you to give me a call today to see how we can get you out of your current high interest loan.



*************



I have a new limited time "no closing costs" coupon I'm offering - please click this link and enter this special code...

http://loansdonequickly.com/enter-your-private-code-to-get-this-coupon


code = 9934



You can print the coupon off and submit it with your application to get your cash at closing!


I hope you have a great day! Thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment