Tuesday, December 1, 2009

If You Are Trying To Accumulate Real Estate... Don't Let Fannie Mae Stop You!

If you are a real estate investor trying to accumulate properties - then you may run into a road block when you try to buy your fifth house.

It's the Fannie Mae rule of 4... ...Fannie doesn't allow you to have more than four Fannie Mae loans at one time. It doesn't matter if you are putting down 25%, and your credit score is 800. ...they won't do it.

So, what do you do if you want to purchase your fifth house? ...You have to find a lender that has loan options for non owner occupied properties - other than just the Fannie Mae programs.

...pssst. ...I'll tell you a secret... I'm one of these lenders with other loan options! ...and, I can tell you - there aren't many of us.

So, if you're in this situation - just give me a call. I can help you.

Have a good day today! ...and thanks for reading.


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment