Monday, September 9, 2013

What To Do If You Can’t Buy A Home Right Now…

brett1 209x300 What To Do If You Cant Buy A Home Right Now...I originally posted this a couple of years ago, but it’s so important that I think it bears repeating…
If you are wanting to purchase a home in 2013, but you aren’t able to qualify now – here’s what you need to do…
1) Isolate the reason you can’t get a mortgage now. (I can do this for you).
2) Make a plan to solve this problem.
If credit is the reason you can’t get a loan now – you need to know exactly where you are now.
…and, you need to know where you need to be for a loan.
I would like to help you create a plan.
I’ve seen many success stories of borrowers that had a plan to follow and did what ever it took to execute that plan. In a matter of a couple of months to six months they are usually ready for a loan.
…not only that. It gives a person confidence and purpose when you have a clear goal, and a plan to achieve that goal.
So, contact me and I’ll help create a plan for you. …and the best part is that I do this as a free service to you!
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today! …and thanks for reading.
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now – CLICK HERE and fill out this simple application.
To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips – CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment