Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A SIMPLE THING THAT CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER…

Good Morning!
I originally posted about this subject 3 years ago, but it's an important message and I think it bears repeating... 

  My job as a loan officer allows me to have a unique perspective into people's lives.

  I can see how much money people make, and how much money they have in the bank. I do loans for people who make less than $20,000 a year, and I do loans for people who make well over $250,000 a year. 


 ...It doesn't matter if you make a lot of money, or very little money - there is a common problem that I see again and again...


...No savings. 

  This isn't true in every case, but I see it very often.   People tend to spend what they make.  ...even the borrowers I have who make a lot of money don't tend to save their money.

  My advice to you?...  Pay yourself first. Open a savings account, and before you pay any other bills - pay yourself first.  ...pay it just like it was a car payment or an electric bill.  


...Make it a percentage (10%) of your total income. Pay it every month.  ...it will build up faster than you think.

  There is a special comfort that you will gain when you see that you have a comfortable cushion in the bank.  ...I want that feeling for you.  


This feeling of comfort will percolate into other areas of your life - less fights about money - less stress at work - happy mom and dad makes for happy kids, etc.  


Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.
 
Brett    


To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.
  To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment