Monday, April 30, 2012

Can You Add Spouses Income, But Not Credit? Answer...

Good Morning!
I get asked this question allot by borrowers..."My spouse doesn't have very good credit, but can I use her income on my loan application?" Answer: "No." If we ad the spouses income, then we have to take his/her credit too. In fact, they would become an equal borrower on the loan. If you are in this situation, and need more income on your loan to get approved - give me a call or shoot me and email. We can brainstorm on some solutions for you to add some income on your loan. That's it for today! 
 
Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.
 
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.
  To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE. To download this report "4 Easy Ways To Get Someone Else To Pay Your Closing Costs!" - CLICK HERE.  

No comments:

Post a Comment