Monday, August 15, 2011

I Can Now Do This Loan Down To A 580 Credit Score...

Good Morning!



Did you know I can go down to a 580 credit score on FHA now?





Yes I can!





Here are some things you need to know about this program...





· Credit scores between 580 and 599.



· 95% max LTV (5% down payment).



· 33/45 DTI max.



· 12 months cancelled rent checks required.



· No mortgage/rent late payments in the last 12 months.



· 6% seller concessions allowed.



· Borrower must have 2 credit scores with at least 2 trade lines open and active within the last 12 months.



· No derogatory activity in the last 12 months.





If this program fits you - let me know! I'd love to help you out with your home purchase!




I hope you have a good day today. Thanks for reading!


Brett





No comments:

Post a Comment