Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How To Get Cash Out On Your Investment Property...

Good Morning!



Back in 2007 when the mortgage market crashed one of the first programs to disappear was cash out loans on investment properties.



Non owner occupied guidelines are still very conservative - long gone are the days of 100% financing on investment properties.



...but, I wanted to tell you that I CAN do cash out loans on investment homes (non owner occupied) up to 75% of the appraised value of the property.



This is important because very few mortgage companies are doing cash out loans on investment properties.



So, if you or someone you know needs cash out on an investment property - let me know! ...I can help!


I hope you have a good day today. Thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment