Monday, November 16, 2015

Two Things To Make You More Productive…

small-brett-pic4This tip isn’t about mortgages.
It’s about being more productive.
Many of you use Gmail. I use Gmail. I like many things about it, but I won’t go into all the details here.
One of the cool things about Gmail is that you can add things to it to make yourself more productive. Some of these things are free, some cost a modest amount of money.
I wanted to tell you about two things specifically you can download into your Gmail to turn it into a CRM (customer relationship manager).
One is called Boomerang. Boomerang does many things, but one of the things I like the most is that you can tell it to have an email show up in your inbox at any time in the future to remind you of something.
Another add on for Gmail I like is called Active Inbox. This add on allows you to integrate tasking to your emails, and also has many follow up features.
Both of these add ons allow you to be more productive and make it easier to stay on top of relationships with customers as well as friends and family.
…just wanted to share!
Have a good, safe week!
Thanks for reading!
Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment