Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 Things That Kill Some Loans And How To Get Around Them…

brett1 209x300 3 Things That Kill Some Loans And How To Get Around Them...I’ve told you before that I can do alot of loans that other lenders just can’t do.
I’ll give three simple examples of things I can do that many lenders just can’t…
1) DTI up to 55%! …Many loans die because of a high debt to income ratio. I can do high ratios!
2) Credit Denials Ok! …Once a lender finds out you have been declined by another lender they often don’t want to do your loan. …I do loans all the time other lenders have declined.
3) No trade line requirements! If I get an automated approval on your loan – then I don’t have an overlay guideline for trade lines!
So, if your worried about not being able to get a mortgage – there may not be a reason to worry!
Call me or email me and tell me your story. We’ll look at your situation and see if we can find a loan program that works for you!
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today! …and thanks for reading.
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now – CLICK HERE and fill out this simple application.
To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips – CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment