Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quick Credit Tip, And 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Me…


brett1 209x300 Quick Credit Tip, And 4 Things You Didnt Know About Me...Quick Credit Tip:
When it comes to getting a mortgage the difference between a credit collection account and a judgment is significant.
The biggest difference is that a collection account generally won’t have to be paid off as a condition of mortgage approval.
…However, a court ordered judgment MUST be paid off before a mortgage can be approved.
The reason is that the mortgage company sees the judgment as a significant risk to their lien position from a title perspective.
Four things you didn’t know about me…
1) I train in a Martial Art called Pekiti Tirsha Kali. It uses blades (swords, knifes) in a fighting art.
I know it’s kinda different. I actually started it with my boys on the recommendation from a Hall of Fame Pro Football player to teach my boys better footwork for football.
I liked it and now my boys and I do it because we enjoy it. (we practice with sticks not swords)
2) I’m married with three boys. 16, 14, and 8.
This might sound strange to some, but my happiest days are when I can just hang out with my family at home all day on the weekends.
3) I paint. I use acrylic paint, because it dries fast. Oil takes forever to dry.
Right now I’m working on a portrait of my middle son.
I like painting faces. They are much more interesting to me than painting a landscape. When you paint someone’s face. …Every little detail of it. You get to know them in a way that I don’t believe it’s possible otherwise. …Try it sometime and you’ll see what I mean.
4) I go to a gym and workout 5 days a week. …Lifting weights mostly. I lifted weights in high school and really never stopped. I’m 5’10″ tall and I weigh about 205 lbs.
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today!  …and thanks for reading.
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now – CLICK HERE and fill out this simple application.
To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips – CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment