Monday, January 7, 2013

The Key To Getting Mortgage Insurance With A High Debt To Income Ratio…


One of the most conservative areas of the mortgage market the last few years has been Mortgage Insurance on conventional loans.
When I say conservative I mean the MI companies for a long time wouldn’t give Mortgage Insurance coverage to an borrower with higher than a 45% debt to income ratio. (…and many still don’t!)
…Remember, if you are getting a conventional loan and your loan to value ratio is over 80% you will need Mortgage Insurance.
I wanted to let you know that I now have the ability to get Mortgage Insurance for your conventional loan if your debt to income ratio exceeds 45%!
…The key to exceeding this threshold is that I have to be able to get an automated approval on your loan at a higher debt to income ratio than 45%.
So, if you are in this situation let me run your file through the automated system and let’s see if we get an approval!
That’s it for today!
Have a good day today!  …and thanks for reading.
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now – CLICK HERE and fill out this simple application.
To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips – CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment