Thursday, November 8, 2012

How To Refi If You Owe More Than Your House Is Worth...


If you owe more than your house is worth and you want to refinance there are three main options for you depending on if your loan is conventional, FHA, or VA.
.
Conventional: The main refi product for upside down mortgages is HARP 2.
FHA: We can use a streamline refinance.
VA: We can use the VA IRRRL loan program.
In coming blog posts I’ll be going into detail on each one of these programs. …how they work. …how you qualify for them, etc.
If you are upside down and are looking to refinance you don’t have to wait for my next blog post.
…You can just give me a call or email me and ask me about your situation.
Have a good day today!  …and thanks for reading.
Brett
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.

To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment