Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I Don't Care What Your Credit Score Is For This Loan Program...


  
I wanted to remind you that I'm one of the few lenders in the country that has a no score FHA Streamline loan.

Most lenders will not do an FHA streamline loan for you if your credit score is below 640.

...Not me.

In fact, my only real requirement is that you have been current on your mortgage for the last 12 months.

So, if you have an FHA loan now and want to refinance, but you didn't think your scores were high enough - have me take a look at refinancing you!  

That's it for today! 
  
Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.
  
Brett
 
  
To see if you qualify for a mortgage right now - CLICK HERE  and fill out this simple application.

To sign up for my weekly mortgage quick tips - CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment