Monday, May 21, 2012

If You Don't Qualify For A Mortgage Now - Here's What You Need To Do...


If you have been told you don't qualify for a loan now... Keep your chin up!

It doesn't mean you will never qualify for a loan.

The key to you getting a loan is simple - and it's free!

You need a PLAN!

Here's what you need to do, and I can help you with this...

1) Isolate the reason you can't get a mortgage now. (I can do this for you).

2) Make a plan to solve this problem. 

If credit is the reason you can't get a loan now - you need to know exactly where you are now. 

...and, you need to know where you need to be for a loan.

I would like to help you create a plan. 

I've seen many success stories of borrowers that had a plan to follow and did what ever it took to execute that plan. In a matter of a couple of months to six months they are usually ready for a loan.

...not only that. It gives a person confidence and purpose when you have a clear goal, and a plan to achieve that goal.

So, contact me and I'll help create a plan for you. ...and the best part is that I do this as a free service to you!

Have a good day today!  ...and thanks for reading.

Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment