Thursday, October 27, 2011

New!... No Minimum Credit Score On VA Loans Now...

Good Morning!



I wanted to let you know that I can now do VA loans with no credit score limitation!



This means that there is no "minimum score" you must have to get a VA loan.



There are two main requirements for me to get your VA loan approved...



1) I must get an Approve / Eligible when I run your loan through the automated system.



2) You can't have any open collections. In other words you can't have collections with open balances.



If you have been told your score is too low to get a VA approval - I very well might be able to help you.



In order for me to give you a good answer on if I can get your loan closed - I would just need you to fill out a loan application.



Please click this link and fill in the blanks... Click Here.



I hope you have a great day! Thanks for reading!



Brett

1 comment:

  1. How would it get approved or show eligible when ran through the automated system? I thought these were set up to check credit scores. Or are you referring to the VA certification eligibility?

    ReplyDelete