Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two Important Things I Want To Share With You...

Good Morning!



I have two quick things to go over with you today...



1) I left Southwest Funding and started my own mortgage company. It's called Berkshire Lending, LLC. ...So when you call me or email me your questions you are talking to the boss!



Don't worry - all my phone numbers, web site, and email addresses are the same.



The new mandates coming down from the Federal Reserve Board made this a necessity for me to go back to having my own company, and really it was something I was planning on doing anyway. ...The Feds just sped things up!



2) I haven't said a lot about all the new federal regulations our industry is facing, and how it can and probably will affect you - until now...



It's becoming more and more difficult for small and middle sized mortgage companies to continue to do business. Mortgage companies and loan officers are leaving the mortgage business right and left.



I truly believe the government would like to see just a few big banks doing all the mortgages in this country. This is what is slowly happening right now.



Any time you reduce the competition in a market it's bad for the consumer.



The other thing that is happening as a result of these federal changes is that more and more if you go to a large bank (the big four) to get a mortgage you will get a poorly paid "order taker" to do your mortgage for you.



Don't get me wrong. They are good people. ...but, generally they are not very well trained, and they don't get paid enough to really care if your mortgage closes on time or not.



So, if you or someone you know needs a loan officer who really knows what they are doing, and will get your loan closed on time... Come to me to get your mortgage!



To get a special limited time offer coupon (1% cash back) I'm offering - please click this link and enter this special code...



9934



You can print the coupon off and submit it with your application to get your cash at closing!


I hope you have a great day! Thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment