Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Here's Some FREE Cool Stuff For You...

Good Morning!



No mortgage stuff today.



I want to share a wonderful program that I use - that's FREE!



It can help you too, and that's why I'm letting you know about it.



I'm not affiliated with the company, and have nothing to gain by sharing this information with you - other than knowing I'm helping you.



It's called Robo Form, and you can download it for free here...



http://www.roboform.com/download.html



Here's what it does... It's a toolbar that installs itself on all your browsers (explorer, firefox, whatever browser you use).


It automatically keeps track of every ID and Password you use on every web site you use.



It will save you a lot of time and headaches. I promise.




Have a good day... And, thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment