Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cheryl Tells Us About Her Loan Experience...

Good Morning,



Quick note about USDA loans:



USDA Rural Development has authorized the issuance of Conditional Commitments for the Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program (SFHGLP) once funds for Fiscal Year 2010 are exhausted. So, the guarantee fee on USDA purchase loans is going from 2% of the loan amount to 3.5% on a purchase loan.



They are doing this because they are trying to keep the USDA program healthy and solvent.



...also...



I got this nice note from one of my clients last week, and I wanted to share it with you.



Sometimes testimonials say it all...



"Being a single mother of 3, it was difficult for me to find a lender who would work with me to get out of an adjustable rate and into a fixed rate. Brett kept in contact with me for about a year on getting my credit score where it needed to be. Once it was there, he was the most helpful lender I have encountered and made the whole process go seamlessly. He went out of his way to keep me informed and the loan closed even faster than I expected. Brett also was able to get his title officer to travel all the way to Waco from Plano so that I could close. I would highly recommend working with Brett Sampson and would do it again! Cheryl Martin"



Cheryl Martin

Waco, TX.




Thanks for reading, and have a great day!






Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment