Monday, November 16, 2009

Is Your Credit Score A Little Low? ...Here's One Possible Solution.

Hello,

If your credit score is just below where it needs to be to get a loan approval - I have a possible solution for you...

It's called Credit Xpert. I've written about it before - but it's worked for another one of my clients, and I wanted to highlight its success.

It's a software program we use through one of our credit service companies. It knows the scoring models for each bureau, and it will give you suggestions that you can implement to quickly improve your score.

I had a client that had a 612, and she needed a 620 for the loan program she wanted.

We ran Credit Xpert... ...and, she implemented the suggestions. In just under two weeks her score had gone up 20 points, and we were able to do the loan for her.

Credit Xpert costs $19.99 per borrower - so it's a lot cheaper than hiring someone to work on your credit.

Just shoot me an email, or call me if you want to have it run on you.

I hope you have a good day today. Thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment