Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hello,


If you want to buy some land - or if you have been considering buying land... I can help.

We do land loans! I want to give you a few brief guidelines to go by - so you will know what would qualify for a land loan.

Here are the guidelines...

· Land must be located in a rural area, or if in a city - population must be less than 2,500.



· Minimum loan amount is $55,000.



· No cash out on refinance loans.



· Must be purchase with the intent to build a home (new primary residence) on it.



· No seasoning required on down payment funds.



· Property must have public road access.



· Property needs to have access to electricity.



· Need a minimum credit score of 620.



· Requires 25% down.



· Maximum loan amount is $300,000.

That's it. So, if you want to buy some land - let me know, and I'll be happy to get you pre qualified.


I hope you have a good day today. Thanks for reading!


Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment